The weather is warm and the flowers are bountiful. The month of June marks the beginning of summer and a time we celebrate some special days in our house. JUNE is MY month.
Here are some things that I personally LOVE about June…
- My #LittleLove gets to celebrate her birthday.
- Evening swims at the pool.
- Long evening walks with our dog around the neighborhood as we are not rushed to get homework done and meet a strict bedtime.
- Weekend and evening bbq’s with my friends.
- Saturday morning markets.
- Evening trips to our local ice cream station.
- Extra time in the morning to sit, read, and relax with my morning coffee.
Oh June, you bring me so much JOY!
And what about June Solstice? “It is often associated with change, nature and new beginnings. People around the world celebrate the day, which is also known as the Summers Solstice in the Northern Hemisphere and the Winter Solstice in the Southern Hemisphere, with feasts, bonfires, picnics, and traditional songs and dances.” I am going to fully EMBRACE this celebration this month! This summer comes with some new exciting, personal projects I hope to work on. In addition, I am going to challenge myself to meet new people, join some fun networking/social groups, and take advantage of the beautiful mountains in the Carolinas.
So HELLO JUNE! I am looking forward to our month!
There is no better time than the present. June is the midpoint of the year and we get the opportunity to reboot and reflect on the previous six months on where we are heading for the remainder of the year. Could June be your month for new beginnings?
George Harrison, Ringo Starr, Elton John, Phil Collin, Eric Clapton and a few others play Here Comes The Sun
Fuel The Soul